June 26, 2012

Family time OOTD

anthropologie dress 
fluttering flora dress

One of my favorite things about this time of year is that it usually involves a lot of catching up time with relatives. Between graduation parties, birthdays, and regular summer holidays, Chris and I spend a lot of time in the car shuttling between our folks' places and eating lots of delicious foods. We're lucky to live near our families but because we have three sets of parents it can be challenging to divide the time evenly and coordinate everyone's schedules.

I wore this outfit to go home and celebrate my dad's birthday. I've also worn it to shop with my mother-in-law for some transitional (stretchy) clothing. It's been my outfit for numerous doctor and dentist appointments. Honestly, it's become a go-to "nice" outfit so I've worn a bunch. It fits comfortably, looks pulled together enough, and still feels very me. I was lucky to find an ebay link to the dress in the Effortless Anthro trade market. It is still full price on the Anthropologie website. I  bought it in a size up from what I would wear pre-pregnancy and now I have something that is cute that will grow with me a little this summer. I might even grab it in ivory!

Can you spot the bonus Speck behind?
fluttering flora dress

Outfit details: 
Anthropologie's Fluttering Flora dress
Anthropologie's Cartography cardigan (cool map print tee here; similar cardi here)
Gucci wedges (budget similar on sale here and here)
Vintage initial necklace

2 comments:

Carol said...

Jess, you look lovely! I love this outfit on you.

Kristin said...

This is a great outfit. I love the dress and the cartography cardigan is something I regret not buying to this day. You look beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails