June 18, 2012

Weekend Wear OOTD


I'm still trying to eschew maternity clothes and plan to do so for as long as possible. This weekend I wore this ensemble to shop for Father's Day things and run other errands. Earlier in the week I also wore this to a midwife appointment.

Details:
Orla Kiely for Uniqlo sailboat tee (not Orla but another cute sailboat print tee can be procured here) (I also love this sailboat blouse that is on super sale from Old Navy)
Drawing Parallels skirt from Anthro (very similar and for around what I paid on sale-- thinking of grabbing it in some of the other available colors like purple!)
Tory Burch Revas in pink patent (pink leather here)

2 comments:

Keilexandra said...

Do you have any leads on a "similar" A-line skirt in that gorgeous emerald green color? I own the Drawing Parallels in magenta, which I love, and I regret not buying the green when I had the chance. The only similar-colored skirts I've seen have been on the dressy side in terms of material.

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

I did some hunting and found the same dilemma. It seems that skirts in that exact color are in dressier fabrics. This one is cute but looks a little more fancy than the casual cotton of drawing parallels. And more pricey too. I hope you find one on ebay or in the Effortless Anthro trade market!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails