August 24, 2012

Handbags always fit



Today is the final weekday of summer break. A bittersweet day, indeed! I spent some time over the last few weeks trying on my clothes, but it only occurred to me recently to try my shoes. Little did I know that relaxin (a hormone emitted during pregnancy to loosen up things in anticipation of eventual birth) would effect my feet so much. Most of my pumps and some of my flats are snug. I'm not swollen so I know it is from other shifts that are occurring. And with so many of my fall favorites no longer fitting me, I am left feeling frustrated. At least handbags are always the right size! Above are some bags I'm coveting at the moment.

3 comments:

Teresa Herbert said...

Just so you know, most of the time, after pregnancy, your feet don't bounce back to their old size. I went up one whole size after having my daughter. Sorry! ;(

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

I have heard of that and it is a bummer for sure. My mom told me that hers never entirely went back to her pre-pregnancy size. It is good to know. I guess I will be braced to clear them out if I can't get back into them. Thanks for the heads up!!

Jess said...

Love the Christopher kon bag :) I haven't been around blogs much in the last few months, but super belated congratulations on your growing family! How exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails