August 30, 2012

Pregnant in Anthropologie: Montserrat dress


When it went on a second cut I couldn't resist the temptation of the Montserrat dress. Even though my second trimester stomach has made maternity clothing an increasing necessity, I hoped buying a size up would allow me to wear it postpartum. Much to my delight, the generous pleating and full (non-petite) length work for now, too.


I know this one won't be getting any third trimester play, after all it has a side zip. But I did get to wear it for my first day of teaching (styled different, as you'll see in an upcoming post). And I am happy to have it in my closet for the future!

2 comments:

carol_prettythings said...

Pretty, Jess!

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Thank you, Carol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails