December 21, 2012

Three Seasons Maternity OOTD and Review


I wore this Three Seasons Maternity dress to Thanksgiving dinner(s) with our families. It was comfortable and cute enough that I decided to snap some photos. I've been wearing this dress a lot postpartum because of the nursing-friendly neckline.

For sizing reference, Three Seasons Maternity runs a bit small. I am wearing an XL which is for length more than anything else. The larges that I tried in this brand were too short for my third trimester belly. XL solved the length issue nicely. There are a lot of cute options on Amazon and ebay that are very reasonably priced. If you're a fan of prints this brand offers a lot of simple dresses in vibrant printed fabrics. This brand goes on sale pretty quickly too. I managed to get this dress for 50% off retail (which was already a good deal, in my opinion).

Details:
Three Seasons Maternity dress from Amazon
Assets Mama tights
Payless flats

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails