March 14, 2013

Tucker for Target OOTD


We had a few friends over to celebrate Chris's birthday not long ago and it was a good excuse to get dressed up. I was too busy preparing to to snap any photos of my outfit sans baby but in my quest for nursing-friendly dresses, I recalled this button front Tucker for Target dress. I found one in my size, NWT on ebay for cheap and wore it that night. It is a bit long and blousey but that's fine with me. I actually like that it is a poly material, because it is machine washable (oh, how things have changed!) so if I get drool (or worse) on it, I don't have to worry.

Emilia's outfit is also an ebay score. It's hard to find kiddo clothing that isn't your standard pink-for-girls, blue-for-boys. This floral dress from Tea Collection was a cute, soft, comfy bargain.

Outfit details:
Tucker for Target dress
Spanx tights in chocolate
Miu Miu jeweled flats

17 comments:

snowymt 55 said...

she is growing up so fast!!!  love these pics

rachel (promiseslikepiecrust) said...

You two are so adorable I can't stand it. :)

thatdamngreendress said...

hee- LOVE her green dress and Tintin locks!  The Tucker dress seems like a great option to keep up your funky prints while bowing to the need for ease of washing- gosh I love ebay sometimes!!

Kristin said...

So cute!!!

What Lou Wore 365 said...

I agree re: pink. GAP have had some super non-pink items since Elodie was born. Try Boden as well, lots of colours, patterns & appliqués without being all pink. Good to see you are both doing well :)
Lou x
Whatlouwore365.blogspot.com

carol_prettythings said...

Oh, I love her, Jess! Look at her perfect round baby-ness! I also love Tea Collection. I discovered them when Rowan was a toddler. Such lovely things. :) And as for your dress - that's dress is one that got away, for me. You remind me how much I like it. Happy belated birthday to Chris!

Marianne Canada said...

That sure is a cute baby! I'm curious about your dress. I'm eying the same one for this fall, when I'll be in the same boat and back at work. What size did you get?

JewishGirl said...

Oh wow, she looks like an exact 50-50 mash-up of both you and Chris. That's amazing! So cute.

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Thank you! She is growing up TOO fast. =,)

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Aww thanks so much!

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Totally! Thank goodness for ebay.

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

thank you!

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

She is round for sure! I am so glad cause we had some weight gain problems in the first few weeks. Her chub is a major relief to me. Tea stuff is so cute but so spendy for kids clothes. Thank goodness for ebay! haha Thank you for the kind words! I will send Chris your regards.

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Thank you! How are you feeling? You look amazing and gorgeous on LGFTB. I got a size medium in the dress and it has plenty of room to spare so this collection must have run large. I can take measurements if you want them. Just LMK!

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Thanks so much! I agree that she resembles us both which is so fun and surreal!

Rhetta said...

Try looking at the Wooden Soldier Clothing as she gets older - absolutely one of a kind! (and more justifiable for children slightly older)

Clara said...

cute baby! nice outfit , for the little one and for you also... pls visit if you love my blog...http://latesttrendfashion.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails