June 18, 2013

Dayflower Lace Dress Review


I love the Dayflower Lace dress! It has all the stretchiness of pajamas with all the easiness that draws me to dresses in the first place. And it happens to be pretty, too! My only gripe is the color selection. Salmon pink and ivory are not my personal favorites. I like the shape enough to overlook colors I don't care for because it reminds me of the Fluttering Flora dress (which I wore constantly last summer). But this particular is stretchier while running bigger. The fabric is substantial and the lace seems sturdy. For lace it was not especially delicate which is good if you are a clumsy person who snags things like me.


For fit reference, I am wearing a medium which had ample room. I'd say this runs fairly large. I hope it goes on sale soon because I can't justify full price on a non-nursing friendly dress (or ever at Anthro).

I'll be hosting another giveaway this week so stay tuned!

5 comments:

Anthro_Blogger said...

Jess, you look great in that dress! I hope motherhood is going well and you're adjusting. You look lovely!

Rebecca Lately said...

It fits you so well!

dajana, all kinds of lovely said...

Yes! You need to get that dress. It fits you perfectly (:

mark a. said...

it looks lovely on you!

Kristin said...

What a beautiful dress! Thanks for the review. Like you, I wish it was offered in additional colors. I've been searching for the fluttering flora dress for months. Here's hoping ebay or the trade market comes through for me:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails