October 19, 2013

Kate Spade, Saturday, and Jack Spade Friends and Family!

Top row l-r: dress, scarf, bow bracelet, dress, bag, dress

So many sales are happening right now! But I'm especially excited about Kate Spade. Even though I feel like many of the clothing styles have gotten away from what drew me to the brand years ago, I still find plenty of fun things to covet. Use code FALL13FF to take a generous 30% off everything on katespade.com, jackspade.com, and saturday.com. I'm left wondering if I should buy a fancy diaper bag since I have a dress in the same print? I'm also contemplating my first Kate Spade Saturday purchase. I really like this cool green bag and think that the beach blankets would be useful for picnic and beach times in the future. The sale is on until October 20th so I have a little time to mull it over. Happy shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails