October 20, 2013

Pumpkins with my pumpkin



Last weekend my family got together to visit Triple B Farms. We've been going every year since I was little. And this year there was the added excitement of introducing Emilia to the tradition. She took to it right away! My sister and I took photos with my camera and got some fun shots to help us remember the occasion.




 
Baby OOTD

This was the closest head to toe shot I got of me, outfit-wise... Playing airplane with E.

I think both my parents as well as Chris and I wound up with great holiday photo card contenders (all of which I am refraining from posting here since some recipients are also readers). We all took home pumpkins and pies and apple cider as well as other treats. And even better, we will always have the memories.

Outfit details:
Bailey 44 top (current season version here; maternity version here; dress here)
J. Crew Matchstick cords
MBMJ Mouse Flats not pictured
Orla Kiely tote bag

Baby OOTD:
Mad Sky dress (in another print here)
Tea Collection pants (current season version here)
Minnetonka moccasins (similar here)
Luna Rose Baby headband

5 comments:

Sharon said...

loving these pics! what a fun time :)

Rebecca Lately said...

How fun!! I love this season :)

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Thank you!

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

It is my favorite time of year!

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails