July 19, 2014

Beachy Themed OOTD


Both Emilia and I wore thematic dresses to an Under the Sea themed wedding shower for my sister-in-law last weekend. Mine is from Boden and majorly on sale now! They were big hits and both of us received many compliments. I actually like Emilia's dress even more so than my own but Ralph Lauren didn't make any dresses with the same fabric for adults.


Outfit details:
Boden Nancy dress (on sale now!)
Gap cardigan
Campers sandals
Michael Kors watch; Gift necklace from Chris who bought it from a market in Benin

On Emilia:
Ralph Lauren dress
Saltwater sandals
On Chris:
J Crew shirt and pants

2 comments:

AdinaJ said...

Such a cute family pic! You and Emilia look adorable - and she seems to have inherited her mom's fab style (love the red shoes).

P.S. I adore the name Emilia. We were set to name our daughter that, but then close friends named their little girl Amelia, and we just couldn't because the pronunciations are too close. Neither here nor there, but it always makes me smile when I see your little E.

Gnome Lover said...

Oh my goodness, I love all of your outfits. I love all of the shades of blue. Your daughter is beautiful. And I love both of your dresses. You all look great!

Jenni

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails