July 11, 2014

Perfect Details Indeed!




Not long ago I was browsing for statement necklaces and came upon Perfect Details. I noticed that a lot of the stock felt reminiscent of that of Anthropologie's wedding-themed site, BHLDN. Although I haven't shopped BHLDN much, save for when the sale was on sale (cause it is otherwise too rich for my blood), I was surprised to see that this smaller boutique managed to have more competitive retail prices and a larger selection of jewelry than the bigger fish in the pond!



I decided to contact the proprietor of Perfect Details to talk about her business. Being wedding season, I've been thinking a lot about its surrounding e-commerce. The owner of Perfect Details, Lisa and I hit it off and I was floored when she generously offered to style my jewelry for the many weddings I am attending this summer. The first of these weddings was two Saturdays ago. I was thrilled to be sent from Perfect Details a slew of sparkly Sorrelli pieces from their Evening Moon collection. They paired wonderfully with my Nanette Lepore Ottoman dress (a favorite that I bought many years ago). I got many compliments on the Tiara Crystal Cuff bracelet and the Rectangle Drop Necklace in particular. Wearing them once makes me wish they were mine forever! Thank you so much, Perfect Details!


I'm so excited to see what Perfect Details sends me for the next wedding!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Just visited their website and I totally love it. Thanks for this post!!

Kristin said...

What a fun idea! Love that ring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails