March 23, 2015

Spring Break OOTD


This year my family went to sunny St. Barths for spring break. It had been nearly 10 years since my first visit to the island so it was interesting to see how things had and hadn't changed. I already miss the daily dose of vitamin D and fear that my tan will fade too quickly. It is a really beautiful place with incredible, uncrowded beaches and chic French women who look like models but it is expensive and difficult to visit in a lot of ways. I saw plenty of Beyoncé-level yachts and people rich enough to graffiti their Birkin bags. So that was kind of bizarre.

Apologies for the bathroom photo. During daylight I was mostly in bathing suits and cover ups and the evenings were a bit too dark and windy to take outside ones. I will share a bit more about my favorite island spots when I have time.

Details:
Anthropologie dress (I forget the name of this one... But I think it is by Odille)
Tieks flats
Etro sunglasses

Also, today-March 29th, you can get 25% off almost everything at Bloomingdales.com with code: FRIENDS!

2 comments:

Rebecca Lately said...

You look amazing! Island life suits you :) I love that dress. I thought it was separates.

Teresa Chen said...

It's the Readymade Dress! I've stalked this thing a lot but never bit the bullet. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails