April 17, 2015

So sunny I'm squinting OOTD plus a sale round up


You may notice in this photo that the shining sun made me squint like a vampire because that's what happens if you are a Pittsburgher who is emerging from late winter/early spring! But I am happy to blog this outfit since the dress is new. I bought it on sale during one of Anthropologie's free shipping promotions. Then a few days later Anthropologie's sale went on sale (just like it is now!) so I also got a price adjustment. I love when that happens! It alleviated my typical hesitations prior to the tag removal process.

Now that the Anthropologie sale is on sale again, I am trying to decide if I want to pay for shipping (which nearly cancel out the extra 20% off via code EXTRAEXTRA) to get this dress. Does Anthropologie still let you stack birthday discounts with other discounts?

Details:
Anthropologie Banet dress ( if you can catch a pop back it is on second cut even before the extra 20% off!)
Spanx tights (on sale via price match! or grab them from Saks' Friends and Family)
Ferragamo My Joy flats

Speaking of sales, Kate Spade's Friends and Family promotion is this weekend! Use code DEAREST through April 19th to get 25% off! It might be a good opportunity to shop for Mother's Day gifts.


Also, Saks Fifth Avenue's Friends and Family promotion has begun quietly online and lasts the 20th through April 27th in stores! Take 30% off most clothes, shoes, and accessories and 20% off jewelry with code FRNFAM2! Happy shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails