May 01, 2015

Boden Sample Sale Spring 2015!


It's that time of year again, when the Boden sample sale comes to Pittsburgh! Tomorrow (May 2nd) will be my third time attending the clearance event. As usual, I am excited to go but not excited enough to line up for the 10am start. I prefer the opening frenzy to peter off prior to my arrival so that I can have a leisurely experience. Besides, I went late into the afternoon before and still came away with great pieces. That said, if you are looking primarily for Mini Boden it is best to go early. 

You can read my review of a previous sample sale here. Don't forget to bring a re-usable bag so that you can collect pieces to take to the fitting rooms. Also, it is useful to know that these fitting rooms are communal. Make undergarment selections, accordingly!

And lastly, remember to print your $5 off coupon so you can score an even better deal! Happy hunting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails