December 08, 2015

Boden and Backlogged OOTDs


I don't take outfit photos every day anymore. I just wear too many repeats in short spans of time to make it worthwhile. But I don't update the blog frequently enough to not amass an outfit backlog. Here are a few from earlier in the semester. I love Boden's Easy Scoop Tunic but I've learned that if I want it to be the right length on me and not be too short or revealing, I have to order it in a long length. It's so weird to be 5'3" and need "long length" in something.


Another Easy Scoop outfit above. And below is a non Boden repeat.


This semester has been difficult uniquely for a bunch of reasons so thank you for still checking in despite my lack of consistent updates.

Outfit 1:
Boden dress (current season prints are on sale here and here)
Levis denim jacket
Cole Haan Tali wedges (on sale now!)
Spanx tights

Outfit 2:
Boden dress (current season prints are on sale here and here)
Banana Republic Factory cardigan (I lost my beloved black version somewhere)
Tory Burch Revas (mine are dolphin blue and no longer available but they have blue in the travel flats here)
Spanx tights

Outfit 3:
Burberry Brit dress
Longchamp Neo Tote
Burberry Brit Reymoore trench
Not sure what shoes I'm wearing here?
Spanx tights

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails