October 03, 2012

Quick Primary Colors OOTD


I wore this to campus to teach. Fluttering Flora has been a staple of my "Pregnant in Anthropologie" wardrobe because I bought the gray gently used via ebay, early into pregnancy. I was excited to see the deep sale cuts to the dress and nabbed it in blue. I paired it with fall versions of primary colors and am surprised and glad it still worked, despite the size of my belly.


Click to check in on my week by week belly shots.

Outfit Details:
Fluttering Flora dress from Anthropologie
J. Crew Factory Rosette cardigan (similar)
Wolford tights (buy them here or here)
Ferragamo Varina flats in Oxblood (buy them here or here)
Redraven Studios bib necklace; Kors watch (here or here); Linea Pelle studded wrap bracelet

BTW, I have been having some issues with Disqus commenting and apologize if you have tried to comment without success and/or had your comment eaten by this unfortunately buggy comment client. I've been told the issue is resolved but I am still contemplating a return to Blogger since it now allows replies. Thanks for bearing with me!

2 comments:

carol_prettythings said...

You look great, Jess! I love the colors and textures of this outfit. :D

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails