March 30, 2009

Delman Wonder Flats In Navy and Gold Suede: RIP Pitt Basketball 2k9

Another Pitt-inspired purchase arrived today, just one mail call day short of our now-defunct Basketball season. No matter. These are cute enough that I will wear them all year to illustrate my school pride and fashionable fandom.

Delman Wonder flats in a navy and gold suede combo:
Thanks to Jessica Faintlymacabre for selling and shipping them to me from Canada!


Harry McKinley said...

They're actually quite nautical, they'd look great with crisp white! Perfect kinds of flats for summer.

The Haute-Shopper said...

Those are very very cute. I'm a ballerina hoarder myself - I just love how practical they are. You'll get a lot of use out of those... they go with almost anything!

Jesspgh said...

That's a great idea, Harry! I definitely see the nautical vibe but it hadn't occurred to me until you commented!

I too am a ballerina hoarder, The Haute-Shopper! I'm glad to add these to the collection!


Related Posts with Thumbnails