June 23, 2011

Readymade Dress Review


It is easy to see why this cute little dress is named the "Readymade." After all, the attached shirt/skirt combo offers an outfit assembly shortcut. I tried on a size 8 and it was a good fit. The denim fabric skirt is light enough to wear on hot days. The modal top seemed slightly sheer. I thought the length of the skirt was a little long on me, so the petite might be a better option. But if I was to buy the petite, I would get a 10. I tend to size up in petites at Anthropologie. It is by Odille. Overall I am going to wishlist this and think about it later.

7 comments:

Marianne Canada said...

This is one of the only things I'm coveting at anthro right now, though I don't think I'd pay more than $50-$60. You look cute!

Meghan said...

You look cute!  It's also on my wishlist, but I'm trying to wait for sale.  I just hope it goes on sale before the end of the summer since that's when I feel I'd get the most wear out of it.

carly-strawberryheelsforever said...

I agree with Marianne, it's such a super cute dress but it also seems like the kind of dress I'd pay $50 for, not $130!  Sometimes I just don't get Anthro's prices, but it doesn't bother me enough to stop shopping there so I guess I should just shut up about it :)  Anyway, like I said - this dress is SUPER cute and looks great on you, regardless of the price.

S said...

I love this dress!!!!  it needs to go on sale so we can be twinzz :)

Jackie said...

It is a cute dress. It looks great on you. Not sure I would be willing to pay the asking price. I would probably hold out for a sale.

aloopylife said...

This looks good on you!  I actually bought and returned this dress because I thought it looked more flattering in the store. :)

peihua wang said...

   Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dress in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,prom dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails