August 15, 2012

Scalloped Stripes in Red review


I don't typically bother to review different colorways of the same dress but because I really loved the look of the Scalloped Stripes Dress, I wanted to give more practical color options a chance. The first time I tried it, my Anthropologie store only had it in white and I instinctively grabbed my pre-pregnancy size while pregnant. That was a mistake (duh). Not only was it too small but I thought it was slightly sheer in some parts. This time I grabbed a red in large and it was a much better fit, with thicker-seeming fabric. The large fit well even though I was nearly 6 months pregnant. There wasn't a lot of room to grow though. The good news is that it also comes in XL. I might need to nab the brown color which I think will be amazing for fall and will fit through at least part of my third trimester.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails