October 19, 2012

Kate Spade Friends and Family 30% off!



Wow! The Kate Spade Friends and Family sale gives 30% off this time around and that is pretty great. It is valid in stores or online with code F12FFUS (now through Sunday, October 21st, 2012). Above are my favorites! With pregnancy and postpartum times making my body a relatively unknown variable, I find myself gravitating to accessories more and more. Idiom bangles make great holiday gifts and I love this one (already on sale, so hooray for stackable discounts!)!



This weekend also marks Saks Friends and Family (code FRNFAM2) which, despite the long list of exclusions will yield 20% off a decent portion of their merchandise.



There's no longer a Saks in Pittsburgh so local shoppers will be glad to know that Nordstrom will price match promotions like this one as well as any from other competitors. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails