October 09, 2012

Two years ago...


We spent the day enveloped by love. I feel more lucky and more in love with every passing moment and milestone. And in just two months we'll have made our duo into three. I can't anticipate fully how our lives will change. I can't know for certain that everything is going to get even better. Things have been so good already. And I imagine some things we take for granted will become a lot harder. But I do know that I am excited immensely to parent with my partner in life and love. He is a great husband and he's going to be an amazing dad. Happy Anniversary! 

3 comments:

snowymt 55 said...

congrats Jess!!  on finding your partner in life and for the new journey you both are going to embark on in the coming years!!

Rebecca Lately said...

That's a beautiful picture :)

Happy Anniversary!

UshaJoy said...

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AGAIN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails