January 16, 2016

Good Deals Right Now at Saks




Saks is doing their final cut sale. Some of the items are non-returnable (the little "final sale" warning will pop up in red when you select a size before adding to your cart) but many are 70% off and still eligible for returns. Saks now uses Shoprunner (which you can get for free with Amex) so you can get two day shipping or use "freeship" for free shipping on any order.

If you are shopping for new underpinnings, there are some good deals on Wacoal (one of my favorite brands for bras). I personally needed a few bras in a bigger cup size to get me through pregnancy (at least until I can bring out my nursing bras and tanks for postpartum times) so I was glad to find some on sale. I bought this one and this one. I also noticed a lot of Marc by Marc Jacobs and Vince items on discount. This draped Vince cardigan would work with a big pregnant belly or for nursing when the time comes. I also loved the two Burberry coats (out of my price range even on sale but very lovely, just the same).  I don't think I've ever seen a Burberry puffer for less than $400, but that's still a big chunk of money.

If you are shopping for little ones, there are great deals there too. Plenty of Bloch shoes and Ralph Lauren clothes are available for good prices. Even though the sale prices are tempting, be warned of "sale goggles" and shop judiciously, especially if items are final sale and non-returnable.

And although this isn't Saks, Net-a-Porter has put a bunch of Nike sneakers on clearance. Nike rarely goes on sale for 50-70% off so although sizes are picked over, it's worth browsing if you need sneakers. Happy shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails