February 18, 2016

Stuck indoors OOTD



Although I have a course release this term, my teaching days are very hectic. I have a 10-15 minute break between classes. Sometimes less if students linger with questions afterwards. By the end of the day I'm exhausted and it's too dark and cold to take an outdoor photo. I wore this old favorite Kate Spade dress with a slightly less old Anthropologie sweater on a recent teaching day. It already is too small to wear again any time soon. My waistline is expanding much faster during this pregnancy. I've heard that is common. But I have yet to bring out my bin of maternity clothes. I will probably do it in March.

I know it's been a long time since I've updated but I'm still working on my book and on top of teaching I am busy with consulting, committees, and a hefty helping of ongoing pregnancy exhaustion. Hopefully it will ease up some day soon.

Details:
Kate Spade dress
Anthropologie cardigan
Spanx tights
Tory Burch flats

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails