January 04, 2016

More backlogged OOTDs


I had a crazier than usual fall semester and as a result my blog updates fell to the bottom of my priority list. Hopefully things will be different this spring but with my ongoing pregnancy nausea and impending manuscript submission deadline, it will be difficult. After February I will have some reprieve. In the meanwhile here are some quick outfits from Fall that I never got around to sharing.

Up top is an old Anthro favorite, the Sketchbook Shirt Dress. I paired it with one of my older anniversary necklaces from Chris, spanx tights, and Tory Burch flats.  


I wore this Marc by Marc Jacobs Marieka Tulip print dress a few times during the term. Above, I layered a cashmere cardigan by Aqua over top and wore Spanx tights and Sam Edelman Petty booties.


You can really see the tired on my face in this one but the color of the leaves reveal that the worst was yet to come. The dress is H&M, the necklaces are all gifts from loved ones, the tights are Spanx, and the shoes are Sam Edelman.

I have others that I will share this week but wanted to get myself caught up. Since I do like to keep this space as my own outfit diary it seems worth posting despite the time lapse.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails