May 24, 2016

Pregnant in Boden's Must Have Tunic




By far the most clutch dress of this pregnancy has been my small arsenal of Boden's Must Have Tunics in every color way available. I bought them in 1-2 sizes up from my usual and in long length. And deep into my third trimester, I am still rotating these dresses. Here, I am wearing one of them in the middle of the second trimester and the other on the cusp of the third trimester.




I love the comfort and softness of the fabric. I also love that these dresses are offered in prints and colors that are pretty fun/cute. But I think the simple, classic cut of the dress keeps things from feeling overly precious, hence my belief that the Must Have Tunic can actually be a work-friendly non-maternity maternity option. I've even begun wearing them with cropped leggings on warmer days. Per usual for this time of year, I'm not ready to be bare-legged just yet.

Details:
Boden Must-Have Tunic (now on clearance!)
Banana Republic Factory cardigan above and random Piperlime (rip) cardigan below
Spanx high waisted tights (on sale!)
Tory Burch Revas (on sale!) above and Salvatore Ferragamo My Joys below

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails