December 28, 2009

Haul Out the Holly

Happy Holidays everyone! Just a quick Christmas weekend outfits post before I regale you with crass displays of loot indicative of only the most spoiled among those on Santa's nice list.

My outfit of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Christmas Evening was the Marc by Marc Jacobs Peacock Paisley dress I've coveted since first trying it on in the Lexington Avenue Bloomingdales back in October. It was included in the Barney's Second Cut Designer Sale and although the website was sold out, I found it in my size in one of the Coop stores. They shipped it over night at no extra cost!

Chris and I did a lot of running around to see all the people who we are fortunate enough to call family in that 24 hour time period and this dress kept me in a festive mood the entire time. The saturated, colorfully printed wool fabric was snuggly enough for the chilly weather. I paired it with Nine West shoes and a Miu Miu patent navy bag I topped it off with my Tibi ruffle coat.

I wore this Moulinette Souers dress from Anthropologie to pre-holiday parties. But for visiting family this week, I paired it with my new Twg Serena ruffle cardigan.

For an after Christmas show in a smokey bar, I opted to wear machine washable clothing since smoke is so penetrative to fabrics. I selected a horse printed dress from H&M paired with a blue cardigan.
 
It is difficult to see the details of this outfit but I am wearing gray tights and Tory Burch Lee Lee Reva Flats. I have to come up with something for New Years, now.

1 comment:

A said...

the mbmj dress is so pretty! it looks great on you. And of course Anthro can do no wrong with their dresses. Happy Holidays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails