August 05, 2012

Dressing Room OOTD


I wore this to do some baby registry edits with my mom this week. While at the Galleria I stopped in Anthro just to see what was available and stretchy. This dress was a very cheap buy from Old Navy Maternity but I think I could wear it next summer if maxi dresses continue to be "in." Bonus side view on the border between 22 and 23 weeks:


For regular bump progress, you can follow my pregnancy here.

Details:
Old Navy Maternity Dress (FYI, fits large to size compared with pre-pregnancy ON size) (similar maternity; similar non-maternity)
Coach flats
Target Go Collection necklace of yesteryear and target bracelet
Betsey Johnson watch (similar)
Carolee travel charm bracelet (c/o) (similar)
Michelle Franz bag (similar)

1 comment:

thatdamngreendress said...

That looks pretty cute! I think the gorgeous accessories make this look like a million bucks...pretty sure you'll be able to wear this next summer as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails